The Delco Dragons Limited Travel Youth Hockey League provides the opportunity for beginners and intermediate players to participate in league play against comparable players in a recreational and developmental environment.
If you are a beginner and have some skating skills, it is advisable to
first take part in our Learn to Play Hockey
Program. The excellent instruction you will receive will enable you to
then begin play in our league. If you cannot skate, register for our
Learn to Skate Program which will prepare you to
participate in the Learn to Play Hockey Program.
Our In-House Youth League provides a
challenging hockey experience for young players at four different levels based on a
players age. (New age classifications according to USA Hockey rules)
- Mite -
ages 6, 7 & 8; half-ice ( 2007, 2008 or 2009 birth year
- Squirt -
ages 9 & 10; no-check (2005 or
2006 birth year)
- PeeWee -
ages 11 & 12; no-check (2003 or
2004 birth year)
- Bantam -
ages 13 & 14; check (2001 or
2002 birth year)
- Midget -
ages 15 to 18; check (1997,
1998, 1999 or 2000 birth year)
Evaluation Dates and Times
Date: Monday, September 14, 2015
- Mon. 9/14, 6:00pm - Mite & Squirt
- Mon. 9/14, 7:15pm - PeeWee, Bantam, Midget
Power Skating Clinics
Former NHLer and IceWorks Skating Complex manager Stephane Charbonneau will run two Power Skating sessions for each team.
2015-2016 Fall/Winter Registration Information
Individual Cost -
Register Individual Now
- $650* per player - Mites 1/2 Ice
- $850* per player - Squirts, PeeWees,
Bantam & Midgets (Team jersey and socks
- 12 games + 20 practices = 32 slots
- Fee maybe paid in full or a $300 non-refundable deposit is due with application. This deposit holds a spot in the league. The $550 ($350 for mites) balance must be paid in 3 equal payments of $183.33 ($116.66 for mites). A credit card or debit card number must be provided on the application at the time of registration. The payments will be automatically taken on the 1st of October, November and December by the front office. The expiration date of the credit card must be after December 1, 2015. Any delays in processing of payments could result in additional administrative fees.
* Price does not include $50 USA Hockey registration.
Team Cost -
Register Team Now
- $6000* per team - Mites 1/2 Ice
- $9000* per team - Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget (Team jersey and socks NOT included)
- 12 games + 20 practices = 32 slots
- Teams are allowed to enter our Fall/Winter program. All players must complete the registration form and provide proof of online USA hockey registration, copy of birth certificate and payment. Team manager should assemble, check and hand-in all of this material along with a completea team registration form to the Ice Works front office. Team entries must provide their own jerseys and socks which must be approved by IceWorks.
This amounts to $600 per player ($400 for mites) based on a 15 player roster. Team payment of $2500 due with application. $3000 ($1500 for mites) due by November 15, 2015. $3500 ($2000 for mites) balance due by January 15, 2016.
* Price does not include $50 USA Hockey registration (for players born 2009 & younger).
General League Information
- Mites - ADM rules apply for
- Registration fees include
20 practices, 12 games.
- All teams will
play at the C level (Squirt through Midget - Full Ice) (Mites -Cross Ice & 1/2 Ice)
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey
(proof of registration required).
(Online registration available at www.usahockeyregistration.com)
- All coaches and referees are certified with USA Hockey.
- All players are required to complete
IceWorks Skating Complex registration forms.
- After evaluations your son/daughter will be contacted by his/her coach regarding team information
- All Teams will practice from the end of Sept thru the beginning of Oct.
- Both travel and home games will begin the middle of October and end Mid March
- Full Season schedule will be posted on website www.iceworks.net by the end of October